Ultimate Golf Challenge
The Ultimate Golf Challenge is an instruction/playing program conducted by Barry Churchill, PGA at The Stonebridge Golf Club. This program challenges you to improve your game as much as possible from November thru March. It is open to Adults and Juniors. Juniors must be accompanied by a participating adult. The object is to shoot par or below from a predetermined yardage which enables you to move up to the next level. (See levels below) Because the short game is so important to low scores, Barry will make you a master of putting, chipping, and pitching. His distance control systems are simple to remember and to execute. Furthermore, you can say goodbye to 3-putts. You will have a chance to experience a SeeMore Putter and the best putting system in the world. Simply “Hide The Red Dot” of your SeeMore Putter to lower your scores!
Are you ready to challenge yourself?
Ultimate Golf Challenge Conditions and Rules:
1) Golf instruction is Sunday’s from 12pm – 2pm. Match Day’s are 9 Holes on Sunday’s starting at 2pm.
2) $50 per month Instruction fee Payable to The Ultimate Golf School. Each player pays a green fee, payable to Stonebridge Golf Club.
3) All Players start at Level 1.
4) Scorecards must be signed and turned into the golf shop after play.
5) Once you shoot par or better from your level, you move up to the next level.
6) A tee may be used for the 1st shot of each hole. USGA and Local rules apply.
1: 25yd/hole = 225yds. Play from 25yd marker.
2: 50yd/hole = 450yds. Play from 50yd marker.
3: 100yd/hole= 900yds. Play from red 100yd marker. Or similar on par 3’s.
4: 150yds/hole= 1350yds. Play from white 150yd marker. Or similar on par 3’s.
5: 200yds/hole= 1800yds Play from blue 200yd marker. Or similar on par 3’s.
6: approx 1900 yd course Play from yellow family tee markers.
7: approx 2200 yd course Play from green tees, / yellow family tee markers on par 5’s.
8: approx 2500 yd course Play from green tees.
9: approx 2900 yd course Play from black tees.
10: approx 3200 yd course Play from blue tees.